Arrival & Departure
- Students begin lessons on Monday morning and should arrive on Sunday afternoon.
- On departure, students must vacate their rooms by 10am Sunday morning.
- When booking flights, please check with your airline what documents are required if your child is classified as an ‘unaccompanied minor’.
- This usually applies to travellers 17 years old and under.
- For students 18 years old and under, an Orange Tree Courses staff member will meet them in the airport arrivals hall and on departure will accompany them to the departures hall entrance. For arrivals times other than Sunday afternoon, please make arrangements with our Admissions Office.
- An additional fee for individual airport transfers will be applicable.