Visa and Insurance 2017-11-23T09:13:12+00:00


When you join us this summer, it is your responsibility to ensure that if you are travelling from outside the EU and you are a visa national, then you may need a visa to enter the UK.

We can provide you with a ‘Visa Support Letter’ if needed.


All students attending the Orange Tree Courses Summer School must have travel insurance to cover such possible eventualities, such as, medical expenses, loss of luggage or cancelled or delayed flights.

Students coming into the UK should ensure they have adequate insurance for their trip. We recommend that all our students have insurance before travelling.

It is the responsibility of individual students and their parents to arrange insurance cover.

We highly recommend that the insurance provider has experience of providing cover for summer school programmes in the UK.

The Insurance Cover should include:

  • Accident, Sickness and Medical Reimbursement
  • Emergency Evacuation
  • Baggage Loss
  • Loss of Passport
  • Personal Liability